Who Can Be Money Manager?
FXCC offers a prime solution for hedge fund managers, professional traders, and institutional asset managers. The FXCC ECN model provides full market transparency and greater control of the trading process, enabling better trade execution.
What are the Financial Benefits?
As a Money Manager you will benefit by the agreed Management and Performance Fees based on the agreement you entered with your clients. Additionally, you will be benefiting from the Introducer Partnership where, you will be remunerated the amount of spread mark-up and/or commissions you choose to charge your clients, based on the Introducer Agreement you entered with FXCC.
FXCC Multi Account Manager (MAM)
Our Multi Account Manager tool offers professional traders and asset managers with an ideal solution for managing multiple Meta Trader 4 accounts simultaneously. The FXCC MAM software is an extremely flexible solution; it provides traders with a user friendly interface that can be used alongside the traditional Meta Trader 4 platform, with the following advanced features:
- MAM can run Expert Advisors on any number of accounts
- MAM supports unlimited number of sub accounts.
- MAM will reflects sub-accounts Deposits/Withdrawals into the Master Account.
- MAM monitors the Master account and only when a trade is successfully open it will be split to the sub accounts based on the chosen allocation method (Default = proportional to the free margin percentage of each slave account)
- MAM will NOT allow the sub accounts to trade from a client terminal.
- STP on master account for bulk order execution, with instant allocation to sub accounts
- Partial closure of orders by Master account execution
- Full SL, TP & Pending order functionality
- Market watch window within MAM
- Live order management monitoring within MAM including P&L
- Trade direct from chart
- MAM offers extremely flexible options for trade allocations:
Lot Allocation, Percentage Allocation, Proportional by Balance, Proportional by Equity and Equity Percent Allocation